Friday, February 5, 2016

Update


I really haven't had too much time to sew this month. I do have a few pictures of stuff I have managed to sew. 
Here is Allietaire, the Bonny Hunter Mystery quilt for this winter. It really was an easy quilt to make and after seeing the reveal, I am sure that I can make this again in another color way. 
 
 what a difference 48 hours can make. We had a few days of rain and voila.
 Play time. Trying to use up some of the old shirts that I have ripped apart. Not sure if this will be front or back of quilt. 
 And finally getting this quilt quilted. Been at it for two afternoons now. Hopefully done in the next couple of days.  I also have taking a lot of those cast off pieces of scrap and trying to make them into useable pieces. Wow, so many pieces and I have barely touched the pile at all. Next I will try and come up with an idea for what to put them into. 
 I also made 6 more of these microwave cozies so that we have some for ourselves. I have made so many but have given them all away! I just love using them...
Anyway, that's all for now.