Monday, March 16, 2015

I thought i would wait


To post the finish of this quilt, but man o man, this is taking forever!

This is a picture of the individual blocks made, and as of now, I have it all together. 

I am trying to figure out the border pieces which is a different type of block all together. Yikes! It has taken over 3 months of piecing to get it this far. Oh, well steady goes the race!!

I did manage to get another rag quilt finished in between (for sanity sake), and have sent it off to its new owner. 

The weather has been so nice for the last two weeks, and we have been outside working on fences, garden areas and pruning trees. The neighbors animal mommas are starting to deliver their babies.


There are still more to come so hopefully I can get a few more pictures. Even our friendly heron is back. (If that is what he is) 


Oh, the daffodils have popped open, the snow flowers and lupin are also blooming. The tulips are up but just in the leaf stage at the moment. 
A friend and I recently went to see Celtic Thunder, an Irish male singing group. I sure do enjoy listening to live music. It was very entertaining and if you get a chance to see them on tour, please go! You will not be disappointed.
Okay, sun is beckoning me! Talk soon!!