Saturday, November 2, 2013

Yes!

I finally have some things to show you.  Even though I have not been blogging this month, I have managed to finish three quilts. First there was my Easy Street by Bonny Hunter, then Bunnies in Hyde Park. 

This was made for a new member of the family. I am told that she loves the bright colors and that all the other members of her family are taking their turn grabbing a hug.

Then I finished of this quilt for our bed. 

It is quite interesting the effects that show up in pictures. This is queen size and I still have one more  envelope pillow case to make. I actually shifted gears as i needed a break from these colors.

So, what to do next? I have had two requests for this wall hanging....

And have gotten this far. The picture is blurry, sorry. It has been a rainy grey day today, but on the plus side, more time to sew. I also have four mug rugs made and two small wallets. Not bad eh?


Really can't complain about our weather. It has been warm and sunny up to today. We have had some foggy mornings but usually it burns off by noon. I just love that I can now hang some clothes outside. The quilts take on such a sweet smell and are so soft.

Oh well, time for bed.  Talk soon I hope!