Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Wow, my husband is the greatest cook ever! He created quite the feast for my sister, mother and I. I wish I had taken pictures of our meal but we were so hungry after all the smells invading our senses all day that that was the last thing on our minds. I do have a picture of the pumpkin pie sans whipping cream and some raisin tarts that I had made yesterday. 

We have so many left overs though! 

I finally have my Bonny Hunter Mystery Quilt, 'Easy Street' finished! Just need to wash and it is on its way to my special Mother in law. These colors are just so her! 


There is another quilt almost to finish stage that I had first thought would be for the guest room. Hubby liked it so much that it is now for our bed.  This picture is the quilt in process and I have changed my mind about the sashing. I don't have an up to date picture but I wanted to share what it looked like at that point.

. I still haven't finished hand quilting the baby quilt for new niece so that will have to wait for the picture. I will leave you with a picture of one of my quilting buddies in a very upset mood.... Lol.