Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Stormy night

I am sitting here in the dark. Another storm is passing us by with strong winds and the whole area is now dark. Note to self, make sure all the oil lamps are full!

It has been busy the last couple days. I have got all the walls and trim in the guest room painted and one set of curtains made. Also today, I got 3/4 of the basement carpets shampooed and it sure has helped with a smell that was in the house since we moved in. 

This is how the room looks so far...


It is amazing how such a little room and take so much work. 

Also , I got my grab bag order from Fat Quarter shop today and I am so excited. It is so worth the money and I got half of the pile already put away in the cabinets.  I cut down all that was too small into smaller strips and the imagination is starting to flow.  Awesome.  If you get a chance, you should check out Fat Quarter's grab bags before I get back there.  

Still haven't started on the quilting of the three quilts in the pile but maybe tomorrow as legs are pretty stiff from all the standing today. Well, that's all for now! Anne