Thursday, May 16, 2013

The sun has arrived!

We just returned from a trip to California and this was the view from the airplane as we flew by.  We ended up coming home in a wind storm and the power went out shortly after we got home. Pizza and a movie played on the laptop was the name of the game that night.  

As far as quilting goes, there has been very little. I miss being in the playroom but on the plus side, we are getting interested buyers coming through the house again. 

So, I am going to show a few pictures I took in Carmel by the sea. We stopped here and had a great lunch. It is a small place but everyone was friendly and the food was good.  Carmel beach

And lastly, my father in law had this in his possession. It is a scarab amulet which I only know as we googled it! 


Till next time!