Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Just a short note

  Ever since we have put our house on the market, it has been an ongoing project of keeping the house clean, the landscaping finished and weeded, and walk throughs.  We have had ten so far but nothing has come from it. I know that patience is needed but now that we have made the decision to move, it is so hard to wait. Sigh....
I have managed to do some sewing though.  The parts for Part Two of Bonny Hunter's 'Lazy Sunday Mystery Quilt' found in Quiltmaker magazine are now finished and waiting for part three. 
There is one more step done though I seem to have lost the picture, or forgot to take it. If you are interested looking at Bonny's patterns, quite a few are free, go to her http://www.quiltville.blogspot.com

I managed to get quilt finished and bound and sitting in the done pile.  It is so hard to keep going forward on new quilts with the interruptions lately but I really find that playing in the sewing room helps to keeps my mind clean.  No dwelling on what may happen after every showing.  

Also the visiting wild life have arrived. This girl was calmly strolling and munching on the property in front of our house.  
Anyways 
That is all for now.  I just have to remember to take pictures with the same camera as I go along.  
Prayers to Boston after the two bombs that went off at the marathon.