Monday, November 26, 2012

Just a little blurb

Just thought that I'd show a little of what I have been doing since last post.  I managed to finish this lap quilt...
I haven't got a photo taken yet of the finished quilt but this is basically how it ended up.
I am still working on my sister's quilt.... block by block...
Started a pattern I found in Quiltmaker magazine though the name of the pattern at the moment is not handy.  I will add the pattern name and designer once I get further along (and when I have the magazine in my hands).
Also, I have got Step 1 of Easy Street Mystery Quilt designed by Bonny Hunter cut and sewn together. All 192 of them!!!
Hopefully, I will get more hours to work on these quilts.  I actually am very lucky as my husband fully supports my playing around in the sewing room. Days just disappear for me...
Any who... that's all for now...