Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hey out there!

This is what I have been working on since I got back from sister's in Canada. You can't see all of this half of the quilt as it is too big for the camera. Now I have to sew all these blocks together then join it to the other half already done. This one is for us as my hubby really likes the pattern. I have made 4 others and my hubby has been so patient. This quilt is time consuming, each piece measures 3". Some of those squares are paper pieced with 5 different pieces of fabric.  I really tried to make sure that leaves were different patterns within each color group but some days I guess the focus wasn't there.
Recently I ordered some fabric from Judy at Sew Fun Quilts. Her Etsy store is so much fun and she is willing to do custom cutting if you need.  Thanks so much Judy!
I also have been making hexies at night with some of my scraps.