Thursday, December 1, 2011

Was way behind

After 8 lovely Thanksgiving days with our loving inlaws in California, I was finally back home. While we were gone, it rained quite heavy here and our roof decided to spring a leak. Ugh! Hopefully tomorrow it will be fixed which is great as they are calling for more. I have managed to get the laundry done, 3/4 of the Christmas cards written out, that pesky lightbulb changed (you know, the one you only remember when you try to turn it on?),and reconnected with my kittens. They are almost 2 years old but they are still my babies. If any of you follow Bonny Hunter's blog at Quiltville.com, you know that she is always looking with the quilter's eye for patterns around her. While I was on the Alaska airline flight down south, I spied a pattern! My I-pad won't upload the picture so will show it next time. I just finished part 2 of the Orca mystery quilt but ran out of time to link to her post. I just realized that tomorrow is part three. Oh well, at least I finally caught up!