Finally finished off the bedroom deck. It has now been stained and waiting the gate to be made. May even stain the deck again just so that it is nice and fresh.
This lap quilt was made with a box of scraps I inherited from a friend. Most of the stars were made from the cut offs that were in the box. The small stars were 3 1/2” and the next size ended up at 5”. The big stars were left overs from a quilts I made for an Austrian Family years ago.
You know that container of 1 1/2” strips that seem to keep on growing? This was made out of them. The sad part is that the container is still 3/4 full! Yikes....
There is another quilt on the design wall but silly me, no picture yet. I am still working out the borders so hopefully I will have a picture next time.
I am planning on quilting these two back to back once the last one is finished. Wish me luck.
The heat it back again so for now, I am weeding the garden after supper. At least the bugs are not so bad so far. My hubby and I have finally decided that we are going to renovate the house we are in. Hopefully will have pictures as we go along. We are still in the planning stage so it will take awhile. Meanwhile I am slowly removing all the bulbs , dirt and bark from the front stone planter as it is going to be removed. Tough going when it is so warm.
Anyways, that is all for now...